A setup so clean, you literally can't see it. Not even lying.
FlexiSpot Brand Day Sale, use code "BH50" to get the best price of the year. Don't miss out!
00:00 Teaser intro because YouTube
00:11 weeping with tears in a rainstorm
00:25 Before & After
00:40 Linus glad you're stepping down good for you man, get some rest haha (pls don't roast my painting technique if you ever see this haha)
01:00 IT HAD TO BE DONE
01:56 Step 1 - Invisible PC
03:31 Woodworking (satisfying)
04:41 Step 2 - Invisible Keyboard
05:30 Step 3 - 0g Invisible Mouse
08:33 Painting (satisfying)
08:47 Step 4 - Invisible Hologram Monitor
09:30 Final Assembly
10:22 The World's First Invisible PC Setup
11:35 You didn't see this coming
Thank you all for watching and clicking and everything else. It's insane to get to do this full time. I'll continue to try and upload faster without making watered down content. Sorry this took three months! You uploaf nerd
To summarize, this vid is me building a PC setup with every aspect of it appearing invisible.
- The mouse is a 0g hyper lightweight (max gigafart insane) invisible gaming mouse that uses a depth sensing intel realsense 435i to translate my hand and finger movements into cursor actions in windows.
- The keyboard is flush mounted with the desk surface and has a plastic mold that perfectly fills the space between the keys, and then is painted
- The monitor uses a nano particle film to appear as though it's a floating hologram
- The whole assembly is wireless, no seriously see 10:22
- There's a lot of small details I had to leave out, like how exactly the PC fits and various connectivity things. If you comment your questions I may see it and respond!
business: [email protected]
If you would like to support the channel https://www.patreon.com/basicallyhomeless
Big dumb link to all of my socials - https://www.zbtsol.com
How I got the name "Basically Homeless" - https://youtu.be/ZGfcKkGvS1A
God bless you