Family’s iPhone Burst Into Flames While Charging Overnight
An iPhone exploded, setting fire overnight while five kids were sleeping upstairs. “To see a video of it actually going up in flames, that was crazy,” Brian Leisgang told Inside Edition Digital. He and his wife, Jennifer, had no idea anything happened until their son noticed the phone looked damaged. With billions of iPhones being used around the world, fires like this one are extremely rare. Here are some tips for parents if your kids are using older phone models. Inside Edition Digital’s Leigh Scheps has more.