Small Vs. Large Truck On The World’s Most Beautiful Trail! No Pavement Needed Ep. 2
( http://www.5startuning.com ) In this video, we give our built-out 2020 Jeep Gladiator and 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty a proper shakedown on the White Rim Trail in Moab, Utah. How did they do?
Thanks to the following sponsors of TFLtruck's "No Pavement Needed: TransAm Trail, presented by 5 Star Tuning"
- 5 STAR TUNING (https://5startuning.com/)
- onX Offroad maps (https://www.onxmaps.com/offroad-app)
On the Ford F-250:
- Four Wheel Campers (https://fourwheelcampers.com/)
- Carli Suspension (https://carlisuspension.com/)
- KMC Wheels (https://www.kmcwheels.com/)
- Falken Tires (https://www.falkentire.com/)
On the Jeep Gladiator:
- Mopar (https://www.mopar.com/en-us/shop/parts.html)
- BF Goodrich (https://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/)
- Roofnest (https://roofnest.com/)
( http://www.patreon.com/tflcar ) Please visit to support TFLcar & TFLtruck.
Check us out on:
Facebook: ( https://www.facebook.com/tfltruck )
Twitter: ( https://www.twitter.com/tfltruck )
The Fast Lane Car: ( http://www.youtube.com/tflcar )
and classic cars as well at:
TFLClassics: ( http://www.youtube.com/user/ClassicsUnleashed )