Should you knead your pizza dough by hand? How long should your dough ferment? Today, the Mythical Kitcheneers are busting pizza myths! Make your own pizza with the recipe below! Myth Munchers Ep. 4
Subscribe to Mythical Kitchen: https://www.youtube.com/mythicalkitchen?sub_confirmation=1
Check out our podcast, A Hot Dog Is A Sandwich!
Apple Podcasts: https://www.mythical.com/hotdog
Click the bell icon so you'll know when we add a new video!
Want more Mythical Kitchen? Check out these playlists:
Fancy Fast Food - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJhk71Ip3rIzHOFY3Edw2pw
Snack Smash - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oKYv5beEZpH5hP8aA5ahGKQ
Food Fears - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oK6vh1N6DOYcdWzGyuAxjtN
Food Feats - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJI4IG7pZ-y792AHI4vIbWD
Pick up official Mythical Kitchen merch at https://mythical.com/collections/mythical-kitchen
Join the Mythical Society: https://www.mythicalsociety.com
Follow Mythical Kitchen:
Mythical Chef Josh's Instagram: https://instagram.com/mythicalchefjosh
Check Out Our Other Mythical Channels:
Good Mythical Morning: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmorning
Rhett & Link: https://youtube.com/rhettandlink
Ear Biscuits: https://applepodcasts.com/earbiscuits
Good Mythical MORE: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmore
Want to send us something? https://mythical.com/contact
* 2 1/3 cups AP flour
* 1 tsp sugar
* 1 ½ teaspoon active dry yeast
* 2 tsp kosher salt
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 1 cup + 2 tablespoons warm water
* 1 28 oz can of crushed tomato
* 1 heaping tablespoon of Tony Chachere's
* Cheese and Toppings:
* 1 heaping cup of hand shredded mozzarella
* 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
* a small handful of lightly torn basil leaves
1) Warm water to 110 degrees. add in the yeast and allow to bloom for 5-10 minutes.
2) Combine flour, sugar, salt into a large bowl of a stand mixer.
3) Add the olive oil to the bloomed yeast/water mixture, and then to the bowl of the stand mixer.
4) Mix for 8 minutes in a stand mixer.
5) Oil a bowl and add the dough and proof in the fridge for 20 hours, removing from the fridge 4 hours prior so the dough comes to room temperature.
6) Punch down the dough and fit to a pizza pan.
7) Add pizza sauce and cheese.
8) Bake on a preheated pizza stone for about 10 minutes at 500 degrees.
9) Remove and top with parmesan cheese and basil.