- kind : software
- genres : Business, Utilities
- trackId : 284951677
- version : 1.0.2
- artistId : 283812573
- bundleId : com.makayama.VoiceDial
- currency : USD
- features :
- advisories :
- artistName : Makayama.com
- sellerName : Vincent Verweij
- releaseDate : 2008-07-28T18:58:16Z
- wrapperType : software
- releaseNotes : OS 3.0 bug fix
- fileSizeBytes : 1799742
- formattedPrice : $1.99
- primaryGenreId : 6000
- minimumOsVersion : 2.0
- primaryGenreName : Business
- supportedDevices : iPhoneFirstGen-iPhone, iPhone3G-iPhone-3G, iPhone3GS-iPhone-3GS, iPhone4-iPhone4, iPhone4S-iPhone4S, iPhone5-iPhone5, iPhone5c-iPhone5c, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
- trackCensoredName : Voice Dial (speech recognition app)
- languageCodesISO2A : EN
- trackContentRating : 4+
- isGameCenterEnabled :
- contentAdvisoryRating : 4+
- userRatingCountForCurrentVersion : 126
- averageUserRatingForCurrentVersion : 2
Speech recognition for your iPhone: dial numbers without looking at the screen. Just speak to call the number. Accurate, fast and much safer in the car.
VoiceDial stores your speech samples and links them to your contacts. When you're on the go, it lets you keep in touch even when your hands are full.
The software has been tested by professional technology writers, and they found it to work flawlessly:
Gizmodo: "Voice dialing is one of the iPhone's missing features, but Voice Dial goes a long way to patching it up and works well"
Engadget: "Voice Dial for iPhone delivers everything you'd expect from a voice dial app"
San Jose Mercury News: “It works as advertised. In my short test, VoiceDial had no problems recognizing the contact I wanted to call, even when it was similar to other names I'd recorded.”