- kind : software
- genres : Health & Fitness, Lifestyle
- trackId : 289560144
- version : 9.1
- artistId : 289560147
- bundleId : com.ryanbond.PregnancyTracker
- currency : USD
- features : iosUniversal
- advisories : Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information, Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- artistName : Everyday Health, Inc.
- sellerName : Everyday Health, Inc.
- releaseDate : 2008-09-04T18:43:18Z
- wrapperType : software
- releaseNotes : Last month we released the feature you asked for most – search! Including articles, community discussions, and groups. Moms everywhere are finding answers to their searches for “Baby names” “Hospital bag” and “Fetal movement". This month’s update includes a new look and feel for articles that load faster than ever.
We always appreciate your feedback, go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to let us know what you think – we read every suggestion! Thanks for your support. If you love the app please leave us a positive review.
- fileSizeBytes : 120546304
- formattedPrice : Free
- primaryGenreId : 6013
- minimumOsVersion : 9.0
- primaryGenreName : Health & Fitness
- supportedDevices : iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi, iPad23G-iPad23G, iPhone4S-iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5-iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini-iPadMini, iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G, iPhone5c-iPhone5c, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad611-iPad611, iPad612-iPad612
- trackCensoredName : Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
- languageCodesISO2A : DA, EN, FR, DE, JA, PT, ZH, ES, ZH
- trackContentRating : 12+
- isGameCenterEnabled :
- contentAdvisoryRating : 12+
- userRatingCountForCurrentVersion : 448
- averageUserRatingForCurrentVersion : 5
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.