- kind : software
- genres : Productivity, Utilities
- trackId : 290339294
- version : 3.0
- artistId : 289446244
- bundleId : com.zentropysoftware.Pointer
- currency : USD
- features : iosUniversal
- advisories :
- artistName : Zentropy Software
- sellerName : Anthony West Jr
- releaseDate : 2008-09-11T20:10:18Z
- wrapperType : software
- releaseNotes : Updated for iOS 10 and recent iPhones.
- fileSizeBytes : 2535424
- formattedPrice : $0.99
- primaryGenreId : 6007
- minimumOsVersion : 8.0
- primaryGenreName : Productivity
- supportedDevices : iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi, iPad23G-iPad23G, iPhone4S-iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5-iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini-iPadMini, iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G, iPhone5c-iPhone5c, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad611-iPad611, iPad612-iPad612
- trackCensoredName : Pointer Remote for PowerPoint and Keynote
- languageCodesISO2A : EN
- trackContentRating : 4+
- isGameCenterEnabled :
- contentAdvisoryRating : 4+
Turn your iPhone or iPad into a pointer and controller for PowerPoint or Keynote presentations. Has 'Next Slide' and 'Previous Slide' controls, and can show notes from presentations on the iPhone display along with a timer. Pointer icon can easily by replaced by any image, which could be used for humorous purposes. Touch the screen to show the pointer - which is controlled either by dragging your finger around the screen (easy) or by orientation (takes a little practice) - your choice.
Requirements: Computer running Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, WiFi connection (on the same local network or by creating a computer-to-computer network), and PowerPoint or Keynote (choose the program on the back side of the App). Please note that this app cannot control an iPad Keynote presentation.
A small Mac application, PointerServer, must be downloaded to your computer and started whenever Pointer is used. This program is available for free at:
Please note that the presentation runs on your computer, not directly from the iPhone or iPad. Instead the iPhone/iPad controls the computer.
A support e-mail address is listed at the support web site.