- kind : software
- genres : Utilities, Education
- trackId : 300311831
- version : 3.6.3
- artistId : 284666225
- bundleId : com.pcalc.mobile.lite
- currency : USD
- features : iosUniversal
- advisories :
- artistName : TLA Systems Ltd.
- sellerName : TLA Systems Ltd.
- releaseDate : 2008-12-19T03:00:10Z
- wrapperType : software
- releaseNotes : Added the ability to export all settings and user data from PCalc into a single file, send that to another device or to somebody else, and import everything again into a different copy. Works between PCalc and PCalc Lite too.
Instead of offering an "Upgrade Pack" in-app purchase, PCalc Lite now lets you buy the full version of the app directly. All other in-app purchases are unchanged, and the "Upgrade Pack" still works exactly as before if already purchased, giving identical functionality to the full app. But hopefully this should reduce confusion with people expecting the icon and name to change.
Fixed a problem with prices being cut off for some currencies in the PCalc Store.
With the "Power User Pack" installed:
Added an option to the "Advanced" settings to show labels on the buttons for 2nd functions.
Fixed a problem displaying fixed scientific notation with zero decimal places.
With the "Engineer Pack" or "Programmer Pack" installed:
Added support for display of UTF-32 characters in the registers / stack section.
Fixed a problem adding the multiply button when editing layouts in non-decimal modes.
- fileSizeBytes : 37412864
- formattedPrice : Free
- primaryGenreId : 6002
- minimumOsVersion : 8.0
- primaryGenreName : Utilities
- supportedDevices : iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi, iPad23G-iPad23G, iPhone4S-iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5-iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini-iPadMini, iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G, iPhone5c-iPhone5c, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad611-iPad611, iPad612-iPad612
- trackCensoredName : PCalc Lite - The Best Free Calculator
- languageCodesISO2A : EN
- trackContentRating : 4+
- isGameCenterEnabled :
- contentAdvisoryRating : 4+
- userRatingCountForCurrentVersion : 8
- averageUserRatingForCurrentVersion : 4
PCalc is the powerful choice for scientists, engineers, students, programmers, or indeed anybody looking for a feature rich calculator. It includes an optional RPN mode and multi-line display, a choice of button layouts, an extensive set of unit conversions and constants, a paper tape, multiple undo and redo, engineering and scientific notation, as well as support for hexadecimal, octal, and binary calculations.PCalc Lite is a fully functional and free taste of our very popular scientific calculator. It includes an optional RPN mode, multiple undo and redo, unit conversions and constants, as well as two stylish themes and our highly praised design. A great choice for your new iPad!
If you like what you see, the full version has many more settings and themes, a paper tape, engineering and scientific notation, and full support for hexadecimal, octal, and binary calculations. You can also now purchase extra features directly from inside PCalc Lite. Buy them individually, or buy everything.
Includes an Apple Watch app, so you can calculate on your wrist!