- kind : software
- genres : Food & Drink, Lifestyle
- trackId : 324818522
- version : 3.2
- artistId : 324818525
- bundleId : com.couturecateringandartisiticpastrynotions.CulinaryCalculator
- currency : USD
- features :
- advisories :
- artistName : Couture Catering and Artistic Pastry Notions
- sellerName : dennis noto
- releaseDate : 2009-08-01T04:04:11Z
- wrapperType : software
- releaseNotes : Minor update with a few fixes, updated libraries for 6.x iOS.
- fileSizeBytes : 1805002
- formattedPrice : $1.99
- primaryGenreId : 6023
- minimumOsVersion : 4.3
- primaryGenreName : Food & Drink
- supportedDevices : iPhone3GS-iPhone-3GS, iPadWifi-iPadWifi, iPad3G-iPad3G, iPodTouchThirdGen-iPodTouchThirdGen, iPhone4-iPhone4, iPodTouchFourthGen-iPodTouchFourthGen, iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi, iPad23G-iPad23G, iPhone4S-iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5-iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini-iPadMini, iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G, iPhone5c-iPhone5c, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad611-iPad611, iPad612-iPad612
- trackCensoredName : Culinary Calculator for smartphone
- languageCodesISO2A : EN
- trackContentRating : 4+
- isGameCenterEnabled :
- contentAdvisoryRating : 4+
******* For iPhone/iTouch Only *********
Hate trying to convert ingredients while baking?
Hate trying to figure out the correct mathematical conversion equation?
Hate not having the right ingredient and not knowing what to substitute for it?
Here is the best and easiest way to convert and find substitutions, the Culinary Calculator was made for anyone who cooks or bakes in the kitchen. The first calculator that answers in units of measure that can be found on actual measuring cups and spoons. Accurate to four places past the decimal point, this handy program is a must have for food enthusiasts.
Designed by Pastry Chef Bobbie Noto of Couture Catering and Artistic Pastry Notions and developed by Dennis Noto, 20 year veteran in programming, to bring this handy program to Iphone and Itouch devices. “No longer do I have to spend hours, that I could have been baking with my partner/daughter, on converting equations for my recipes. Now instead of wasting a day just on mathematics, I happily take out my iphone and in seconds, I have the perfect conversion. I also don’t have to worry about human error and I’m completely confident my recipe will turn out!“, says Chef Bobbie Noto.
Have you ever had a need to double a recipe? Or Cut a recipe in half?
Leave it to the Culinary Calculator to allow you to multiply, divide, add, and subtract in fractional measurements that can be used directly with your kitchen equipment.
Rich with features including multi-ingredient substitutions powered by a robust relational database with over 100 substitutions, dozens of single ingredient conversions, and culinary math functions.
Become a Fan of the Culinary Calculator on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Culinary-Calculator/160865955864
Includes over 50 conversions of everyday ingredients. Future releases will include additional conversions and functions driven by customers that purchase this program.
Multi-ingredient substitutions. Featuring a lightening fast database, food enthusiasts can choose amongst 100 single and multi-ingredient substitutions.Version
2.0 release catches up database additions for ingredients and code changes from iPad version.
The 1.3 Release is available!!!! This release features new exciting functionality:
1) Volume View which will allow users to convert any measurement Cups to Liters, milliliters to tablespoons. One input will give you every measurement!
2) Weight View featuring the USDA National Nutrition Database for Standard Release,SR21, for weight information on 3,000+ ingredients. This handy view allows you to enter grams or ounces to convert to Volume measurements like Cups, tablespoons and teaspoons.
3) New navigation bar to move between views.