Par Aide's regulation golf flags are engineered to maintain their good looks despite long exposure to wind and sunlight.
- Improved steadfast colors, thanks to a patented DuPontxAE process.
- Stronger stitching, including bar-tacked corners and four rows of fly-hem stitching, ensures durability in high winds.
- Lightweight 200 denier nylon construction makes flags sensitive to even gentle breezes, giving golfers a better determination of wind direction.
- Tube-style and tie-style flags are available.
- Unlike heavy sailcloth flags, Par Aide's flags minimize premature wear on sticks and cups, and decrease the chance of flagsticks being blown out of cups.
- MPN: MPN