Armasight Sirius GEN 2+ SD MG Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular with Manual Gain, Black
- Manual Gain Control
- Head or Weapon Mountable
- Bright Light Cut Off System
- Ergonomic Simple and Easy to Operate Controls
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- ASIN: B00C8AICY6
LegalDisclaimer: Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State. By adding to cart, you confirm that you are a U.S. person and agree that you do not intend to Export this product. You also understand this product is regulated by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Manufacturer: Armasight Inc.
Publisher: Armasight Inc.
Studio: Armasight Inc.
Title: Armasight Sirius GEN 2+ SD MG Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular with Manual Gain, Black
The Armasight Sirius SD MG is a high-tech, tough and durable multi-use monocular that delivers great Gen 2+ performance, but at the lowest possible cost. Packed with features, the Sirius SD MG is a unit that is equally at home with the hunter as it is with the professional security officer or law enforcement professional. Mission configurable, the Armasight Sirius SD MG can be hand-held, head/helmet mounted; it can be mounted onto a rifle with a variety of different mounts, or it can be mounted in front of a camcorder or camera for night photography.
Optional 3, 5 or 8X lenses can turn it into a long range night viewing device in seconds. The Sirius MG versions offer manual gain control so that the image brightness level can be selected by the user to adjust for the ambient light level in the area of operations. The Armasight Sirius SD MG is equipped with a high-performance Gen 2+ IIT providing resolution of 45-51 lp/mm.
- Compact, rugged design
- Head mountable for hands-free usage
- Manual Gain Control
- Bright light cut-off
- Ergonomic, simple, easy to operate controls
- Utilizes single CR123A lithium battery or AA Alkaline, Adapter included
- Adaptable for use with cameras
- Built-in Infrared illuminator and flood lens
- Life Tracker System available for measuring hours of operation (optional)
- Limited two-year warranty
- IIT Generation Gen 2+
- Resolution 45-51 lp/mm
- Magnification 1x standard; 3x, 5x, 8x optional
- Multi-Purpose System Yes
- Photocathode Type Multi-Alkali
- Lens System F1.2, 24 mm
- FOV 40°
- Range of Focus 0.25 m to Infinity
- Diopter Adjustment -5, +5 dpt
- Controls Direct
- Bright Light Cut-off Yes
- Automatic Shut-off System Yes
- Infrared Illuminator Yes (built in with flood lens)
- IR Indicator Yes (in FOV)
- Low Battery Indicator Yes (in FOV)
- Power Supply 1x 3 V lithium, or 1x 1.5 V AA Alkaline
- Battery Life 60 hrs
- Environmental Rating Water resistant
- Operating Temperature -51 to +49 °C
- Storage Temperature -50 to +70 °C
- Dimensions 157 x 60 x 75 mm / 6.2 x 2.4 x 2.9 in
- Weight 0.46 kg / 1.0 lbs
- Warranty 2 Years