TypingMaster Pro 7 Typing Tutor with Skills Tracker
Price as of 06/27/17
- Professional typing software with versatile drills that adapt to your skill level to bring results in just 5 hours of training
- Typing Master features bite-size exercises that are easy to fit into a daily training schedule
- Lessons, tests, dynamic reviews, games and progress reports build your way to professional typing
- Includes typing courses in three languages: English, Spanish and French
- PLUS! Skills Tracker Add-on that analyzes your typing while you work and provides made-to-measure training.
- ASIN: B004V2H3DA
Easy to Use Typing Tutor
Learn to type quickly and efficiently with our easy-to-use, professional keyboarding software that adapts to your needs.
With five thorough typing courses and dozens of versatile drills, the program provides customized training and helpful feedback to guide you step by step to fast error-free typing. Exercises are adjusted to your progress and weak spots are pinpointed and rapidly eliminated with review drills.
Thanks to TypingMaster's personal approach you can put your new skills into action after only 3 to 5 hours of training. Make room for 20 minutes of daily practice for two weeks and you are well on your way of becoming a true typing master!
Real-life Typing Skills Tracker
With TypingMaster Satellite, our unique add-on for tracking and analyzing your typing when you work on your PC, you can keep on honing your skills long after finishing the typing courses. With this unbeatable add-on that you won't find in any other typing software, you can track your typing and use the collected data in targeted training sessions.
Whether writing an email or a report or chatting online, the Satellite records your typing stats, tracks and analyzes your typing patterns and identifies the keys and words that repeatedly cause difficulties. From time to time, the Satellite will pop up on the screen and suggest that you do a made-to-measure practice lesson focusing on your true needs.
Learn to Touch Type and Save Time
In 2010, we had over 15,000 people take an online typing test and survey and the results were indisputable: those who used touch typing were on average two times faster writers - the best even three or four times faster. Quite a difference! What's more, touch typists made less errors and didn't need to spend time on corrections.
Better yet, once learned you'll retain the skill for life and keep saving time day after day, year after year.
- EANListElement: 6420618380051
- Format: Format
- Height: 30
- Length: 740
- Weight: 15
- Width: 530
- 0: Windows 8
- 1: Windows 7
- 2: Windows Vista
- 3: Windows XP