Rosetta Stone Homeschool Spanish (Latin America) Level 1-5 Set including Audio Companion
Price as of 07/14/17
- Rosetta Stone Homeschool teaches your student a new language naturally, the same way they mastered their first language.
- Innovative solutions get them speaking new words, right from the start.
- Rosetta Stone Homeschool moves forward only when your student is ready--you set the schedule and your student drives the pace.
- Parent Administrative Tools allow you to formulate lesson plans, manage your student's progress and track their success.
- Audio Companion CDs let them reinforce the Rosetta Stone experience anytime, anywhere.
- ASIN: 1608293017
Rosetta Stone Homeschool features a foreign language curriculum specifically designed to provide homeschool students with a rich, fully interactive and engaging language-learning experience, while giving parents the tools and resources needed to manage student progress without extensive planning or supervision. Rosetta Stone Homeschool is self-paced and designed to make it easy for parents to offer language learning even if they don't speak the language their students are studying. Students are instantly captivated by Rosetta Stone so they stay engaged. Plus, with positive reinforcement and quick results, their language-learning confidence soars!
The comprehensive language-learning solution that fits their life.
Your student will learn their next language the same way they learned their first language. Dynamic Immersion empowers them to see, hear and comprehend without translating or memorizing. They already have this ability; Rosetta Stone Homeschool simply unlocks it.
Get feedback and move forward. We learn best by doing and your student will apply what they have learned to get to the next step. Rosetta Stone adapts to their individual needs and skills because the program is driven by their progress.
Your student will start speaking from the very first lesson. They'll begin with essential basics, which form the building blocks of the language. Soon they'll create new sentences on their own, using words they've learned.
Best of all, Rosetta Stone is addictive. With every entertaining activity your student will feel success. They will want to use Rosetta Stone to have that next moment, that next breakthrough. So they'll continue using it and they'll continue to learn!
That's language-learning success.
That's Rosetta Stone Homeschool.
No translation or memorization required.Rosetta Stone uses rich visual imagery to help students learn and think in a new language. This association of language with images is an integral part of the Dynamic Immersion method. Students learn in context and make a direct connection between words and their meanings.
Building on the knowledge your student gains and their intuitive grasp of the meaning of each picture, they make a choice. There's absolutely no translation or memorization to hold them back, so they start making progress immediately.
The moment you complete a task, your learner receives instant feedback. They will speak a word and our unique speech recognition technology automatically rates their pronunciation. They connect an image with a phrase and immediately learn if their choice was correct. They complete a set of exercises and instantly know how well they did. With Rosetta Stone Homeschool, your student always knows where they stand and you can easily track their level of success through the Parent Administrative Tools' Progress Reports.
Enter Dynamic Immersion.
Dynamic Immersion is a continuous process. The Rosetta Stone curriculum is carefully sequenced, gradually incorporating new words, phrases and more complex grammar as it reinforces learned language. Language comprehension grows naturally.
Rosetta Stone places this Dynamic Immersion method at the core of our curriculum to develop skills. The simple, intuitive interface helps to keep your students engaged in the solution, while advanced speech recognition technology makes certain that they're speaking correctly and accurately.
The most comprehensive solution--Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
Your student will develop their command of a new language as they gain conversational language, from the most elementary to the most advanced skills. This complete set starts with the fundamental vocabulary and essential language structures. Your students will then progress to intermediate skills like giving directions, telling time, expressing opinions and talking about the world around them. They will then move on to advanced language skills such as discussing government, the arts and conveying complex emotions and ideas.
In addition, Parent Administrative Tools help parents plan lessons as well as monitor and report on student progress.
Sample topics include:
- Basic conversational skills
- Greetings and introductions
- Colors, adjectives and numbers
- Prepositions, definite and indefinite articles
- Singular and plural nouns
- Family relations, the 5 senses, time of day
- Compare and contrast
- First and second person pronouns and possessive pronouns
- Directions, transportation and telling time
- Past and future tenses, adverbs and informal imperatives
- School subjects, months of the year and social dialogues
- Sequencing with First/ Then/ Finally
- Ordinal numbers
- Spatial relationships
- Household items, physical activity and animals
- Present subjunctive and present perfect
- What happened? What is wrong? "If ... then" sequences
- Portions, weights and measurements
- Correct/ incorrect, remember/ forget, no one/ everyone, nothing/ everything
- Continents, life milestones and compass directions
- Caring for personal health
- The workplace
- Traveling abroad
- Arranging repairs
- Family and traditions
Audio Companion CDs reinforce language learning anytime, anyplace. Students will acquire new skills on the computer and then reinforce them with Audio Companion. Simply play the CDs on a CD player or download to an MP3 player.
Inside the box, you'll find:
- Version 3 Homeschool Edition CD-ROM software for Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 (Windows/Mac)
- Headset with microphone
- User's guide
- Parents guide
- Supplemental Education Material CD
- Audio Companion, a multiple-CD set to play or download to an MP3 player
- EANListElement: Array
- Edition: Edition
- Language: Array
- Amount: 22900
- CurrencyCode: USD
- FormattedPrice: $229.00
- Height: 300
- Length: 760
- Weight: 165
- Width: 650
- 0: Windows 10
- 1: Windows XP
- 2: Mac OS X
- UPCListElement: 794678609602