EDMARK SAMMY'S SCIENCE HOUSE
Price as of 08/08/17
- Kids learn weather terms, experiment with temperature, wind, and precipitation, and see how different variables affect weather.
- What do shrews eat? Why does a squirrel flick its tail? Visit Acorn Pond during winter, spring, summer, and fall to explore its fascinating wildlife.
- Kids find great sketches and fun facts about the animals of Acorn Pond. Printing pages allows kids to share their favorite animals with family and friends.
- Lights! Camera! Action! Kids learn about beginnings, middles, and ends and explore how things in nature change over time as they arrange frames of film in logical sequences to Make-A-Movie.
- Clocks tick, wheels spin, and robots spring to life as kids follow blueprints or create original machines and toys.
- ASIN: B00002S8IE
Developed by early learning experts, the award-winning Sammy's Science House builds important early science skills and encourages wonder and joy as children discover the world of science around them. Five engaging activities help children practice sorting, sequencing, observing, predicting, and constructing. They'll learn about plants, animals, minerals, fungi, seasons, and weather, too! (Ages 3-6)
- Format: Format
- Height: 60
- Length: 550
- Weight: 25
- Width: 480