General Tools 17 Square Head Metal Protractor
- Protractor is constructed of sturdy stainless steel; unlike plastic protractors, a stainless steel one is the last one you will buy
- Measuring tool has a 6" adjustable protractor arm that can be held in place with the knurled locking nut; quickly and easily identify angles
- Angle measure has permanently etched graduations for 0 to 180 degrees in opposite directions
- Tool measures 3-3/8" long with a 2" square head; perfect for school, commerical or home in machinist, woodworking and homework applications
- Used the tool for setting bevels and measuring and marking angles
- ASIN: B00004T7TB
Brand: General Tools
Department: Pens & Desk Supplies
Manufacturer: General Tools
ProductGroup: Home Improvement
Publisher: General Tools
Size: Pack of 1
Studio: General Tools
Title: General Tools 17 Square Head Metal Protractor
Product DescriptionGeneral Tools and Instruments 17 Steel Square Head Protractor is a heavy-duty steel protractor that is trusted by machinists and draftsmen worldwide to deliver crucial measurements with unwavering accuracy. The 6" adjustable arm is ideal for setting bevels, taking measurements and transferring angles. Ultra-fine etched graduations read from 0 to 180 degrees in forward and reverse directions, and will not wear or rub off. Made of ground stainless steel for precision and durability.
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS