Forrest CM12806115 Chopmaster 12-Inch 80-tooth ATB Miter Saw Blade with 1-Inch Arbor
Price as of 04/27/17
- Saves 1/3 wood loss on each cut.
- Feeds easily when used for moderate rips and crosscuts on a table saw.
- Reduces "JUMP IN" for better "PULL-CONTROL."
- Eliminates bottom splintering on RADIAL CROSSCUTS.
- With new 30xB0 ATB tooth style this blade stops totally, ALL bottom and top splintering on ply veneers on both radial and table saw machines
- ASIN: B0000223VX
For chop saws and radial arm saws. These top-quality miter saw blades produce perfectly cut miter joints. Made with double-hard C-4 submicron carbide for up to 300% longer life. A heavier than normal steel plate and a negative face hook maintain maximum stability for the best cut. Each blade is hand-straightened to a runout of .001/.002 for maximum cut quality. The tooth style (4 points and a flat) maximizes steady, clean cuts with no bottom splintering. You will be amazed by the extra-smooth, tight cuts you will get with this blade.
- CatalogNumberListElement: Array
- EANListElement: Array
- Height: 100
- Length: 1300
- Weight: 310
- Width: 1300
- Amount: 15900
- CurrencyCode: USD
- FormattedPrice: $159.00
- Model: Model
- Height: 110
- Length: 1320
- Weight: 315
- Width: 1240
- UPCListElement: Array