Manufacturer: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Studio: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Title: Siem Reap: 20 Must See Attractions (Cambodia Travel Guide Books By Anton)
Product DescriptionWhat to do with your time in Siem Reap
Siem Reap: 20 Attractions is your passport to discovering the best of Siem Reap, the gateway city of Angkor Wat. With the most relevant, up-to-date advice on which attractions to see or skip, visiting times for each attraction, entry fees, an amazing visit with hidden discoveries awaits you. Take an air balloon ride with magnificent views of Angkor Wat, discover the military and land mine museum, take pottery and cooking lessons, ride on a bicycle though the Cambodian countryside, visit floating villages, take yoga and reiki lessons, get massages, play golf, take zip lines though the forest, shop in local markets, and more; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Siem Reap and begin your journey now!
Inside Siem Reap: 20 Attractions Travel Guide:
- Highlights and images help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips on the best times to visit an attraction and what makes it worth your time
- GPS coordinates allows you to make up your own itinerary and visit attractions without a guide, saving you time and money while helping to avoid crowds
- Essential info at your fingertips - Operating times, entry fees, best times to visit when applicable, what makes an attraction worth your time
- 20 Images, one for each attraction
- 20 Attractions in Siem Reap, plus 9 bonus attractions to visit close by
- Covers Siem Reap, and non-temple attractions inside Angkor
eBook deal: (Buy the print version and get the digital version free on matchbook)
The Perfect Choice: Siem Reap: 20 Attractions, is perfect for travelers visiting Angkor Wat who want to expand their Cambodian adventure beyond only seeing temples.
- Looking for more to see and do close to Siem Reap? Check out Kulen Mountain & Kbal Spean and discover the birthplace of the Khmer empire, or Koh Ker Temple Site, to discover a 36-metre high pyramid temple dating back to 928 that was the capital of Angkor for king King Jayavarman IV. Don't forget to get a guide book for Angkor Wat.