The most comprehensive, up-to-date resource for today's photography students
Photography 11th edition offers an in-depth approach to photography that spans the ever-changing landscape of photography u2014 from dark-room to digital print. This edition presents all facets of photography, laying out what you need to know to make photographs with digital tools as well as the integral steps to perfecting film print.
My_Lab is an integral part of the London/Upton/Stone program. Key learning applications include videos, simulations, and MediaShare.
A better teaching and learning experience
The teaching and learning experience with this program helps to:
- Personalize Learning u2013 MyArtsLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Improve Critical Thinking u2014 Visual aids and detailed coverage of key elements help students examine art more critically .
- Engage Students u2014 Updated images, MyArtsLab, and the clarity of the text provide a wonderful engaging student experience.
- Support Instructors u2014 Instructor resources are available in one convenient location. Figures, videos, and teacher support materials create a dynamic, engaging course.
NOTE: This is the standalone book if you want the Book/Access Card order the ISBN below:
0205960081 / 9780205960088 Photography Plus NEW MyArtsLab with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0205206565 / 9780205206568 NEW MyArtsLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card
0205933807 / 9780205933808 Photography
- 0: Barbara London
- 1: Jim Stone
- 2: John Upton
- EANListElement: 9780205933808
- Edition: Edition
- Height: 1060
- Length: 1010
- Weight: 279
- Width: 90
- Language: Array
- Amount: 15000
- CurrencyCode: USD
- FormattedPrice: $150.00
- Height: 60
- Length: 1070
- Weight: 290
- Width: 1020
- Amount: 3323
- CurrencyCode: USD
- FormattedPrice: $33.23