Business Essentials continues to provide a solid foundation of the essential topics in business. Its focus on practical skills, knowledge of the basics, and important developments in business makes for a brief book, but a rich experience.
The recent events in domestic and global economies are presenting unprecedented challenges, excitement, and disappointments for businessu2014and a need for a change in the Introduction to Business course and text. This text captures the widespread significance of these developments and presents their implications on businesses today.
MyBizLab for Business Essentials is a total learning package. MyBizLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and examsu2014resulting in better performance in the courseu2014and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experienceu2013for you and your students. Hereu2019s how:
- Personalize Learning with MyBizLab: Inspire the exchange of new ideas and foster intriguing discussions with the abundant resources found in MyBizLab.
- Real World Business Practices Focus: An abundance of the latest real world business developments and examples provide clear illustrations of business concepts and current dilemmas, and every chapter shows how basic practices apply not only in business upswings, but also during economically challenging times as well.xA0
- Help Students Review and Apply Concepts: Examples and exercises allow students to see how entrepreneurs are putting into practice the concepts that they are learning.
- Keep Your Course Current and Relevant: New examples, research findings, and examples appear throughout the text.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyBizLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyBizLab search for ISBN-10: 0133771555/ISBN-13: 9780133771558. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133454428/ISBN-13: 9780133454420 and ISBN-10: 0133456358/ISBN-13: 9780133456356.
MyBizLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
- 0: Ronald J. Ebert
- 1: Ricky W. Griffin
- EANListElement: 9780133454420
- Edition: Edition
- Height: 1090
- Length: 880
- Weight: 0
- Width: 120
- Language: Array
- Amount: 15280
- CurrencyCode: USD
- FormattedPrice: $152.80
- Height: 120
- Length: 1100
- Weight: 350
- Width: 870
- Amount: 1064
- CurrencyCode: USD
- FormattedPrice: $10.64